Fellowship Bible Church
6th-12th grade girls
Come spend the weekend learning how much God loves and values you, and how to live your life as a daughter of the King!
Friday, October 26
- Registration/check-in: 6:00-7:00pm at Fellowship Bible Church
- Session 1: 7:00-9:00pm
- Spend the night at host homes
Saturday, October 27
- Breakfast at host homes
- Head back to Fellowship Bible Church
- Session 2: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Lunch provided, games, breakout sessions
- Moms arrive around 2:00pm
- There will be light refreshments and a time for mothers and daughters to spend together learning and growing
- Session 3 (wrap up): 2:30-4:00pm
- Event ends at 4:00pm
Click HERE to register!
FAQ:1. What is the event?
Unmasked is an overnight event where middle and high school girls will come to learn about Who Christ says they are. They will spend Friday and Saturday with a college aged leader, have worship times where they will hear from our amazing speaker, Sarah Roberts, breakout times, etc. They will speak the night at a host homes and meet for worship at Fellowship Bible Church.
2. What if I can't come for the whole weekend?
That's okay! Please come to what you can. If you can't come Friday night, you're still welcome all day Saturday. If you need to leave and come back, that's okay too!
3. Scholarships are available for those who may need help financially.
For any other questions, please email email@example.com